Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Leaving Planets, Stardust + The Blue Octopus

'Man O War' from MORPHOLOGIC on Vimeo.


The little Gallerie is now OPEN! A new adventure, a new beginning...in a very, very old building. Charming, a tad spooky...my senses are pricked by motion unseen in this grand old space. You'll have to come check it out for yourself :)

Here's the general mood I'm in as these season's try to meld together to become one...

it is dusk and we leave our planets to step out into the stardust.
we find secret chambers along the way, and hearts lined with love;
and love so deep and wide the world itself is minute in the shadow of it.


i hold my own hands and evaporate.. ready to swing on a swing
that will carry me over the ocean and take me to the other shore.


Please like us on facebook...when we get to 100 likes...I will have a drawing to give away 5 8x10 prints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment